BACK ON TRACK
A TRAVELLER's GUIDE TO BUSINESS TRAVEL
Social distancing, virtual platforms, remote working...now it's time to get back to business travel.
As Australia’s borders reopen, most of us are keen to reconnect face-to-face (or mask-to-mask) with clients and colleagues across the world. But as exciting as the return to travel is, even the most seasoned road warrior is likely to feel a tad overwhelmed. After all, business travel today looks a little different to how it did before a certain virus turned our world upside down.
Download our Traveller's Guide to Business Travel whitepaper below to get the latest information on:
- Making sure you are in the know when it comes to COVID-19 testing requirements and vaccine guidelines at origin, transit, and destination
- How to get the most out of your business trip
- Why packing a basic travel health kit is important no matter where you are going or how long
- Handy tips when travelling
- Getting the balance right for overall diet and lifestyle stability when travelling
Preparation is key to a seamless, easy and enjoyable business trip. Vital if you want to focus on the true purpose of your trip: growing your business.
Need help with your Business Travel Arrangements?
Our Travel Managers are dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable. When you work with a Flight Centre Business Travel Manager you’re choosing peace of mind. Direct access to the same person, who gets your business – and its travel needs – inside and out.