Health Check: What state is your business travel program in?
Since early 2020, most businesses travel programs have laid dormant due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. It’s time to take your program out of hibernation and perform a health check to prepare for a return to travel.
So where do you start?
The business travel landscape has changed considerably over the past six months. Airlines, hotels and ground transportation companies have new operating standards, and there are new legislative requirements to navigate. Balance this with managing potential concern or anxiety from your employees when it comes to returning to travel, and you’ve got a lot to consider when it comes to your travel program.
To help you make a start, we’re offering a free 20 minute Back to Business Health Check to help your company address some key areas of consideration to curate your post-COVID-19 travel policy and program to ensure you are guiding and instilling confidence in your travellers.
To book your Travel Health Check and receive your free travel management assessment, click 'Book Now' or contact your FCBT Travel Manager directly.
When you complete our Back to Business Health Check, you’ll have the tools to:
- Review your travel tool kit and find any gaps you’ll need to address to ensure booking compliance and traveller safety.
- Closely look at your travel supplier network to discover if they meet your current and future needs.
- Check over your travel policy and provide clarity around what is expected, and allowed post-COVID-19.
- Review your employee communication plan, particularly around crisis communication and emergency contact information.
- Optimise your travel spend by analysing your reporting metrics and access to exclusive air and hotel deals.
Spending just 20 minutes completing our Back to Business Health Check will help your program become ‘travel-fit’ for when you are ready to return to travel.