Best Airport Hotels In Australia
If you’re a seasoned business traveller, you’ll know the importance of finding the best airport hotels to stay at.
Thankfully, Australia’s major hub cities can provide a raft of excellent hotels, all featuring the necessary amenities – free hotel Wi-Fi, meeting and conference rooms and good dining options – all less than five kilometres from the airport.
From Australia’s number one airport hotel, Pullman Brisbane Airport, to the plethora of hotels near Sydney Airport and a selection of our SmartSTAY hotels, we’ve rounded up some of Australia’s best airport hotels to make your planning easy.
Novotel Brisbane Airport
The Novotel Brisbane Airport is conveniently situated in the Brisbane Airport and Skygate precinct just a short drive from both international and domestic terminals. The hotel's features include:
- 157 rooms and suites
- A rooftop pool with panoramic views
- A gym and sauna
- An onsite restaurant
Novotel Brisbane Airport also has a selection of natural light-filled conference and meeting rooms for use by both hotel guests and non-guests.
Pullman Brisbane Airport
Recently voted the best of all the airport hotels in Australia by Skytrax, the Pullman Brisbane Airport is located only a short walk from Brisbane’s domestic airport terminal. Here you'll find:
- A selection of rooms and suites designed for overnight stays
- Relax by the pool or hit the gym. For meetings and conferences
- Access to the state-of-the-art Brisbane Airport Conference Centre (between the Pullman and ibis hotels)
- Complimentary WiFi in the Executive suites or the Executive Club Lounge
Another business traveller feature is the Day Stay and Refresh package, for a break between flights or freshening up before meetings.
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport
When it comes to Sydney airport hotels, you can’t go past the Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport for both cost, comfort and proximity. The hotel is a very short stroll from Sydney Airport’s T2 and T3 domestic terminals so you can check in not long after you land. The hotel offers:
- studio rooms with either a king bed or two singles
- free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- an Internet kiosk
- express checkout and 24-hour reception
Pullman Sydney Airport
Much like its Brisbane counterpart, this 5-star Sydney Airport Hotel, is a popular option for business travellers thanks to a great line up of amenities and facilities and top-notch functional design. Here you’ll find 229 rooms and suites with a range of perks included:
- High-speed WiFi in rooms and the lobby
- Versatile meeting spaces for hire
- A restaurant and bar
- Day rooms for hire
- A fitness centre
Only 1km from the international terminal and 800m from the domestic, the Pullman Sydney Airport is easily accessed via train, taxi or shuttle bus. Book this hotel with FCBT’s SmartSTAY program and you’ll have access to bonus perks such as WiFi internet access, breakfast daily, and room upgrade (subject to availability).
Rydges Sydney Airport
Situated the closest to Sydney International Airport – Rydges Sydney Airport is in the airport carpark – the hotel is perfect for leisure travellers with short layovers or business travellers after comfortable rooms, good dining and great business facilities. Rydges Sydney Airport hotel has:
- a range of 318 well-appointed rooms and suites with views of the runway
- free WiFi
- access to the 24-hour gym
- access to Quickmeet, a Rydges concept that allows small room rentals by the hour for business meetings
- a free shuttle between the hotel and the two terminals.
Vibe Hotel Canberra
Proving that business stays and luxury are not mutually exclusive, the Vibe Hotel offers up a selection of comfortable and spacious rooms just 50 metres from the airport.
Hotel amenities include:
- 191 rooms
- Atrium with large bar and adjacent restaurant
- Room service
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour reception
- State-of-the-art conference facilities
- Free shuttle
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
Dispelling the myth that airport hotels are all function over form, the PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport features direct access to Tullamarine, a great range of modern rooms and suites (for all types of travellers) and excellent amenities and inclusions.
Hotel amenities include:
- A fully-equipped business centre (fitted-out like a fully functioning office)
- A 24-hour gym, swimming pool and sauna
- An onsite ATM
For meetings and conference, you’ll find a range of packages from express meeting options to full-day catered conferences for large groups, available for anyone to book.
- Free high-speed WiFi and wired internet access
- Choice of king-sized bed or two singles
- Executive work desks
- LCD TV with local and cable channels including flight information
Airport Apartments Hotel
Blending comfort, proximity and affordability Perth’s Airport Apartments Hotel is a no-brainer if you’re transiting through Perth. Only minutes from all Perth Airport Terminals, the hotel slash apartment accommodation features:
- A range of one and two-bedroom units with kitchens and washing machines
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Complimentary early check-in (subject to availability)
- 24-hour reception and airport shuttles
Need help with your Business Arrangements?
Our Travel Managers are dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable. When you work with a Flight Centre Business Travel Manager you’re choosing peace of mind. Direct access to the same person, who gets your business – and its travel needs – inside and out.